As your funeral director, Lilleywhite Funeral Service are here to help and advise in whatever way we can.
Lilleywhite Funeral Service, through it's generations of experience and local knowledge are delighted to be able to provide a comprehensive range of services to families during and after your time of need.
It is not our policy to impose urgency or apply undue pressure on you or your family. It is important for many people to reflect the personality and character of their loved one within the arrangements and this often requires time and thought to do so.
We are dedicated professionals who provide a personal service to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our services are summarised below: -
- We provide professional, caring, fully trained staff twenty-four hours a day. Available throughout the year.
- We attend to all necessary funeral arrangements and associated administration/documentation.
- We offer advice on the registration of death together with related documentation.
- We liaison with clergy, churches, cemeteries, crematoria, hospitals, doctors and HM Coroners if required.
- We will arrange and conduct the transfer of the deceased from their place of death within the UK to our private Chapels of Rest.
- We provide a professional embalming and hygiene treatment service.
- We have a modern fleet of Mercedes-Benz hearse and limousine vehicles.
- We are also able to offer an extensive national/international repatriation service to/from anywhere in the world. Click here for more information.
- We have a comprehensive range of coffins and caskets. We also provide 'Eco Friendly' coffins such as wicker, willow, sea grass and cardboard.
- We provide private rest rooms and chapels of rest with flexible viewing arrangements.
- We can provide a printing service
- We are also able to offer a floral tributes service through a locally selected florist.
- We provide advice relating to charitable donations and will administer these on behalf of the family.
- We can offer impartial advice concerning the provision of funeral catering, either at a local venue or by using outside caterers.
- We offer free, impartial advice relating to pre-paid funeral plans.
- We can also advise on matters concerning personal and social issues.